Battle Infinity (IBAT) Staking Overview
IBAT, the native cryptocurrency for the popular game Battle Infinity, is used for all in-game transactions within the game’s ecosystem. It has a current market circulation of $5,060,019 and is being traded at $0.001747. IBAT is a highly sought-after investment in 2023, and investors can earn rewards by staking the coin.
How to Stake Battle Infinity (IBAT)?
Staking Battle Infinity on IBAT wallet
Staking IBAT crypto coins on its native Battle Infinity app is simple. All you need is to follow these steps carefully and, in a few minutes, it will be confirmed.
Step 1: Go to Battle Infinity Wallet
You can access the Battle Infinity wallet anytime on its official website. Go to its stake $IBAT section for staking options. At present, there are two types of staking methods available: flexible staking and locked staking.
Under flexible staking, you can stake and redeem coins anytime. But under locked staking, you’ll be allowed to redeem the staked coins only after a certain period.
Step 2: Add Necessary Funds to Your Account
Here, you need to connect your wallet to Battle Infinity’s website. Once connected, you’ll see the status connected on the right-hand side of the dialogue box. You need to connect to BSC (Binance Smart Chain) network for further action.
Step 3: Enable Staking And Confirm
You have to press ‘enable staking’ to confirm your action. If you are a first-time user, you should only choose the ‘locked staking’ option. You have to bear some additional transaction costs in the form of Gas Fees.
Step 4: Confirm Your Staking Amount
Under the locked staking option, you have to fill in the amount box. You need to stake a minimum of 8000 $IBAT to validate the transaction. All details will be made available under staking history along with the rewards earned.
Popular video guides on Staking Battle Infinity (IBAT)
Already holding IBAT?
Calculate your Profits
Calculate your tax liability
Best Places to Stake Battle Infinity (IBAT)
Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange, processing thousands of transactions per second. It offers an excellent user interface and graphics to help IBAT investors trade in it.
- It comes with multiple payment and withdrawal methods for IBAT stakers.
- Binance deals with more than two dozen cryptocurrencies on its crypto exchange.
- Staking Battle Infinity through Binance is not available in all countries.
Pancakeswap is fast emerging as the best crypto exchange for obtaining Battle Infinity’s native $IBAT tokens. It has a decentralized blockchain system, which facilitates a lot of transactions at a much-reduced cost of operation.
- It allows multiple types of activities, including staking, games, buying, and farming online.
- It provides better technical support and live help when staking Battle Infinity or any other coin for that matter.
- Slow networking speed while staking Battle Infinity at times of heavy activity.
Benefits of Staking Battle Infinity ($IBAT)
- Annualized Returns: Investors can expect annualized returns of up to 12% through staking. You should buy the necessary IBAT tokens now to stake them for at least one to three months.
- Earn Interest: Once you have staked the minimum amount of crypto-coins, you’ll start earning rewards on your holdings.
- Additional Rewards: When you stake your IBAT, you’ll get rewards for it. The rewards can come in the form of additional interest, tokens, or your eligibility to participate in various NFT games without making any additional investment.
- Boosts Community’s Spirit: By staking your IBAT for a certain (lock-in) period, you demonstrate your confidence in the community’s overall goal. It encourages the community to work harder for the investors.
Most frequently asked questions on Battle Infinity Staking
Is Battle Infinity staking profitable?
Battle Infinity staking can be considered profitable in the long run. In a few years, the price value of $IBAT is likely to rise. In addition to appreciation in the value of your funds, you become eligible for various monetary and non-monetary rewards, too, through staking your IBAT.
How many minimum amounts of IBAT do you need to stake in?
You should stake at least 8000 IBAT to start staking.
Can you lose Battle Infinity while staking?
No, you cannot lose Battle Infinity while staking. Staking your crypto coins means you are allocating the funds to the community members for a particular period. It can be one day, one month, or even a year. You won’t suffer any loss by staking your coins.