Helium Staking Overview
Helium (HNT) is a decentralized blockchain that allows devices to connect wirelessly worldwide without any satellite or cellular plans. The aim to bear Helium is simple, to incentivize the creation of physical and decentralized wireless networks.
How to Stake Helium (HNT)?
Although various exchanges are available for staking Helium, Binance remains the most reliable and stable custodial wallet out of all. Let’s review the fundamental stages for investing in HNT on this platform.
Step 1: Go to Binance’s official website and register your account. If you already have one, simply log in to Binance and navigate to [Finance] — [Binance Earn].
Step 2: Scroll down and click [View More] on [Locked Staking]. Locked Staking items will be listed, along with estimated duration days, annual percentage yield, and minimum locked amount.
Following your subscription, every day, your interests are calculated at 00:00 (UTC) and distributed to your [Fiat and Spot Wallet]. ). When the transaction is finished, the staked HNT will be automatically redeemed and refunded to your Spot Wallet.
Step 3: After you’ve confirmed the information, enter the staked amount and click [Confirm purchase].
Step 4: Go to [Wallet] — [Earn] — [Locked Staking] to view your Locked Staking history.
Step 5: Click [Redeem sooner] to redeem your valuables in advance.
Popular video guides on Staking Helium (HNT)
Already holding Helium?
Calculate your Profits
Calculate your tax liability
Best Places to Stake Helium (HNT)
Binance is the largest crypto exchange platform for staking your HNT. It's simple to use and has a straightforward interface, making it ideal for newcomers. It provides several services as well as cryptocurrencies for the investor’s goals.
- Fast processing speed; helps you to stake your HNT in seconds.
- Offers staking Helium in most countries.
- Since it’s a centralized exchange, you don’t get to keep 100% of your HNT rewards.
Kucoin is the next site where you may reliably stake your HNT coins after the former. It is the fifth-largest exchange in terms of volume and provides access to a diverse selection of DeFi choices.
- Staking and margin, futures, and P2P trading are supported, which makes it appealing to experienced users.
- Staking is comparatively easy at KuCoin.
- It does not allow you to retain 100% of your HNT staking rewards.
Benefits of Staking Helium
- Earnings are simple and consistent. Binance helps you deposit and collect daily incentives at no cost, for both flexible or locked-term contracts.
- Helium offers a lower risk and higher reward as compared to other cryptos. Staking in Helium is a simple process that is ideal for young investors who have just started venturing into the crypto world.
Most frequently asked questions on Helium Staking
What amount of HNT is required to stake and become a validator?
A total stake of 10,000 HNT is required to run a validator in a suitable environment. . In return for staking, users contribute to network scalability and earn HNT rewards.
Is helium proof of stake?
The Helium blockchain is migrating towards a decentralized proof of stake protocol to fuel the Helium network and a decentralized P2P wireless internet structure. Coinbase Cloud enables HNT holders to run their own validator, helping to secure the network and earn rewards.
How many validators does Helium have?
Helium has met the threshold of 100 validators which is 1,000,000 HNT with no upper limits of participants to launch on Mainnet which is a working, fully-operational blockchain.